Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 41-55: Major Recap

So I'm trying to get completely caught up with my blog so this is going to be a quick recap of the last 15 days.

Over the last 15 days I've fabricated Salmon, Shrimp, Crayfish and Squid. I now feel like I could be a major food provider if ever cast on Survivor.

Throughout the last 15 days I've prepared Curries and Lambs, Potstickers and Spring Rolls, Lumpia and Dim Sum. On days 47 and 48 we prepared and served our Barbeque Buffet. There was Mac n Cheese, St. Louis Ribs, Santa Maria Tri-trip, Hush Puppies, Beer-battered Onion Rings, Baked Beans and all kinds of other delicious Barbeque foods. It came out great.

I've also learned how to make a lot of simple but tasty Hors d' Oeuvres and had a simple Tapas party on Day 55. Tapenades, Pates, Terrines and Gravlax along with cheese and sausage we had made the day before. Everything came out really nice.

Day 56-60 is our finals and then PCA2 will be over and we have a week off for Spring Break.

No comments: